Hand in Hand Support
Hand in Hand support is a non-profit organization reaching the marginalized population in the Windsor/Essex community offering transitional housing from homelessness, pre and post recovery programs and a platform to a helping hand up from substance abuse and mental health issues.
Mobile. Medical. Support. Clinic is open to the surrounding community, and wheelchair accessible!
PLEASE NOTE that MMS is currently operating with a limited scope. We will be ready to provide support for the following activities:
- First Aid: Minor wounds, Minor burns, Naloxone, CPR, Heatstroke, Health Teaching etc.
- Mental Health Support: Assessments, Referrals, Direct Support
- Testing: COVID-19
- Resources: Hygiene products, Naloxone
- Community Connections: Housing, Forms, Ontario Works, Social Supports
- Primary Care Connections: Referrals, navigation to the most appropriate point of care for your current medical concern