The Downtown Mission of Windsor
Whether it’s providing emergency shelter, a hot meal, or a food pack for an individual or family, the Windsor Downtown Mission is here with a message of hope through faith and caring. They are a Christian, faith-based, registered not-for-profit organization with a focus on serving and advocating for those who struggle with poverty and homelessness — men, women, and children.
Mobile. Medical. Support. Clinic is open to the surrounding community, and wheelchair accessible!
PLEASE NOTE that MMS is currently operating with a limited scope. We will be ready to provide support for the following activities:
- First Aid: Minor wounds, Minor burns, Naloxone, CPR, Heatstroke, Health Teaching etc.
- Mental Health Support: Assessments, Referrals, Direct Support
- Testing: COVID-19
- Resources: Hygiene products, Naloxone
- Community Connections: Housing, Forms, Ontario Works, Social Supports
- Primary Care Connections: Referrals, navigation to the most appropriate point of care for your current medical concern