ConnectMyHealth is a digital health tool that provides you with an online, single access point of view your health records from participating hospitals in southwestern Ontario. If you would like to learn more about the portal and register for an account, visit https://info.connectmyhealth.ca/
Naloxone can save a life by temporarily reversing an opiod overdose. Participating Ontario pharmacies offer free injectable and nasal spray naloxone kits to indidviduals at risk of an opiod overdose or friends, family members and any person able to help someone at risk of opiod-related overdoses.
Visit ontario.ca/overdose for more information on:
-What naloxone does
-who can get a free naloxone
-where to get a free kit
-what is in a naloxone kit
-how to recognize an opiod overdose
-how to use a naloxone kit
YOU are invited to Life After Fifty’s BE WELL EXPO, on Saturday, September 30th from 9am – 2pm.
Event location: Arbor Memorial – Victoria Greenlawn, 1525 Hwy ON-#3
- Free Admission
- Free lunch & snacks
- Free chair massage from the students at triOS college.
- Free transportation to and from the event available.
- Free Mobile Clinic services (get your flu shot, referrals, covid booster, etc.)
- Free class demos (drumming, learn to dance, Zumba)
- Free information presentations (motivational speaker, all about Downsizing your home, Risks & Benefits of Cannabis use, etc.)
- Free health screenings (hearing test/ wax checks, falls prevention screenings, oral health screenings, etc.)
As part of the Expo we will also be hosting an optional Wellness Walk along the beautiful Tranquility Trail (Chrysler Greenway).
- 1km fully accessible (paved) route or 3km route options
- Only $20 to register (or collect pledges) and you could WIN the following prizes:
- 2 Night Lakefront glamping stay at Lungovita Beach Retreat
- 2 Detroit River Sightseeing Cruise passes from Windsor Premium Cruises
- A Pizza Party for 10 People from Naples
- A local wine picnic basket from Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island
- Red Lobster $50 gift certificate
- Windsor Symphony – 2 tickets to any show
- Food Basics $50 gift certificate
- Macro Foods $100 gift certificate
- Urban Surf 2x 1hr rental passes
- AND MORE!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Call Life After Fifty at 519 254 1108 if you have any questions about the event.