Open to the public
- Hosting Pop-Up Covid-19 Vaccination Clinics in coordination with the Windsor Essex County Health Unit in order to increase vaccine access in high priority neighbourhoods.
- March is National Nutrition Month! 3 Workshops are being offered:
- Food and Exercise for Your Mental Health on March 8 from 2:00-3:00pm
- What Foods to Eat for Preventing Chronic Disease on March 9th from 12:05pm-12:55pm
- Cooking Light on a Budget on Tuesday, March 21st from 10:30am-12pm
Workshops are free. Call 519-971-0116 to register.
Open to agency clients
- Hosting several “Healing Through the Arts: Art Therapy for Beginners Workshops”. Participants will explore and express thoughts and feelings through creativity.
- In collaboration with Windsor Essex Community Health Centre, we are hosting a Master your Health Series focused on Living with Chronic Pain.
Please refer to our “Events Calendar” on the CMHA-WECB website for many upcoming groups and seminars: https://windsoressex.cmha.ca/events/.