Mobile Medical Support
Please note that Mobile. Medical. Support. is currently operating with a limited scope and is set to return to full operation the beginning of November. During this time, we are onboarding and training highly skilled healthcare professionals to ensure we can continue providing specialized care excellence to our community. For community events we will be attending in the meantime, please scroll below to our calendar and click on “view detail” for more information. We look forward to returning to full operation shortly to continue providing mobile healthcare to our community!
If you would like to receive regular updates on MMS operations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request addition to our mailing list.
Mobile Medical Support (MMS) is a community liaison team of healthcare professionals looking to help clients in High Priority Communities (HPC) overcome barriers that prevent them from seeking healthcare and linking into community resources. Our goal is to help navigate clients in need by providing health assessments, follow-up care, assistance with forms and referrals to definitive care.
Follow MMS on social media @windsoressexmms.
- Primary care check-ups (e.g. prescriptions, referrals)
- Chronic disease support (e.g. chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, congestive heart failure, diabetes)
- Preventative care (e.g. vaccinations, fecal immunochemical test, Pap test, mammogram referrals, health teaching)
- Testing (e.g. Covid-19, sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy)
- Wound care
- Foot care
- Mental health support
- Substance/addiction services (e.g. overdose prevention, harm reduction supplies)
- Community connections (e.g. housing assistance, forms, Ontario Works, social supports)
Current Mobile Medical Support clinic location:
Onsite request form
Would you like to have the MMS unit come to your organization or visit your location? Please use the request form below to contact us with the details: