Mobile Medical Support
Please note that the Mobile Medical Support clinic is on pause until further notice. We are working to restructure the MMS program to best meet your healthcare needs. We look forward to resuming operations in the future. Any new clinic dates will be listed on this page.
If you would like to receive regular updates on MMS operations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request addition to our mailing list.
Mobile Medical Support (MMS) is a community liaison team of healthcare professionals looking to help clients in High Priority Communities (HPC) overcome barriers that prevent them from seeking healthcare and linking into community resources. Our goal is to help navigate clients in need by providing health assessments, follow-up care, assistance with forms and referrals to definitive care.
Follow MMS on social media @windsoressexmms.
- Primary care check-ups (e.g. prescriptions, referrals)
- Chronic disease support (e.g. chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, congestive heart failure, diabetes)
- Preventative care (e.g. vaccinations, fecal immunochemical test, Pap test, mammogram referrals, health teaching)
- Testing (e.g. Covid-19, sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy)
- Wound care
- Foot care
- Mental health support
- Substance/addiction services (e.g. overdose prevention, harm reduction supplies)
- Community connections (e.g. housing assistance, forms, Ontario Works, social supports)
Current Mobile Medical Support clinic location:
Onsite request form
Would you like to have the MMS unit come to your organization or visit your location? Please use the request form below to contact us with the details: